Sunday, October 25, 2009

Aargh!

So I got up this morning (even asked Jesus if he'd get up with me), went downstairs to check e-mail and Facebook, and got involved in a comment thread of mine where one of my European friends is assaulting Christianity (again).  Without even thinking, I responded in fine intellectual fashion... then I went into the shower, where I was reminded, "You can bring me in on that, too."

Jesus had something to say to that friend of mine, and I instead clouded things up with my own thoughts.

Aargh!!

On the plus side, I'm learning to tune my heart to hear what Jesus is saying in this hour of human history.  I am learning to depend on him more and more, and it's shaking me, but it's making me into the man of God he wants me to be.  Thankfully, the homework assignment is over, and I can go back to living my life as I was.  Right, Laura?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment